Download the slides and audio for the three and a half hour digital marketing workshop. The audio for this presentation is critical, as many examples and tips were used during the class that were not in the slides. Especially, the live examples and live searches that were conducted. Also not covered in the slides were secret techniques and tips on using Google Search Insights to figure out what search terms to optimize for and what people search for when they are looking for you. We also discussed very advanced Facebook advertising techniques that you’d miss out on if you don’t follow along the audio lecture.
All the topics that were covered include:
- Importance of Online Presence
- Reputation Management
- Brand Development
- What is digital marketing?
- How can physicians benefit from marketing?
- Websites: Different Types and Goals
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn
- Work Place Online Policies
- HIPAA Rules and what you can share
- Online Practice Management
- How to beat up your competition online
This is an excellent opportunity to take a few days off, enjoy the city of Chicago and educate yourself on social media and online marketing for physicians. There will be plenty more of these seminars, subscribe to my blog RSS feed, twitter, and Facebook to find out when the next seminar will be.